The Certified Coffee Specialist (CCS) designation is the coffee service industry's Mark of Distinction awarded by NAMA. It provides those professionals who are actively involved in refreshment services the opportunity to take their skills and knowledge to the next level. Be recognized as an industry leader and prove your expertise.
The CCS program is the coffee service industry's Mark of Distinction to recognize each designee as an industry leader.
Who should earn the CCS Certification?
- Sales people
- Sales managers
- Route drivers with the potential to move into sales
- Customer service people with advancement potential
How do you qualify for the CCS designation?
- You have completed the original one-day QCCP course study
- You have completed (in either order) both the Coffee Fundamentals and Brewing Fundamentals sessions
- Plus meet other minimal qualifying requirements.
Please click here to begin the application process. Once the application is submitted, you will be contacted for further instructions. You must be a NAMA member in good standing to complete the CCS exam. The exam is administered and graded by an outside company not directly affiliated with NAMA. A $150 fee is required to take the online exam.
If you have questions regarding the program, please contact the Education Department at email@example.com.
To see the NAMA CCS designees, click here.