The Executive Development Program is designed for senior level leaders in vending, coffee service and foodservice, who are key decision-makers in areas of finance, marketing, operations and human resource management. The purpose of this program is to help leaders think like the CEO/Owner and to move a company to the next level in the competitive marketplace. The program will deliver techniques designed to help attendees learn to grow revenue, develop new marketing plans, think strategically and enhance your personal leadership.
Scholarships are available through the NAMA Foundation!
Click here for more information and to apply for a scholarship. The application deadline is July 31st.
- Enhance the skills enabling you to become a more dynamic leader.
- Participate as an active team member as you examine the case study of a full line vending operation. Working with other department teams you will explore and develop a new strategic plan to help turn this company around creating a stronger and profitable organization.
- Receive a comprehensive education in a dynamic, real-world setting created for busy professionals.
- Learn new business modules and better ways of strategically positioning your business for growth.
- Network and brainstorm with other industry leaders through classroom discussion and interactive case studies.
- Develop a customized Personal Action Plan documenting new ideas and strategies for immediate application back home.
This unique program provides a comprehensive look at current successful business practices in these industries, including the environment in which a vending, coffee service or foodservice management company operates, and the key functional areas of management. The NAMA Executive Development Program is taught by a group of MSU's most distinguished faculty, along with speakers with excellent knowledge of and backgrounds in the vending and refreshment service industries.
Contact the Education Department for further information or questions about this program.