Education & Career Growth
Education at The NAMA Show and Coffee Tea & Water — Together in 2021 gives you what you need to gain revenue, improve efficiencies and meet your operation's goals. By exploring the latest trends and best practices, this show puts expert-driven business solutions and career growth strategies at your fingertips.
A strategically curated collection of more than 70 expert speakers will introduce you to insights and best practices for navigating the new terms and challenges of the convenience services and unattended retail industries. Multiple sessions span five tracks that cover:
- Innovation Investigation – Focus on the relationship between technology and business efficiency.
- Collaboration Station – Roundtable, participatory discussions that explore how experts weathered the past 18 months.
- Taking Trends to the Bank – Gather data on upcoming consumer trends to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Successful Selling Post Pandemic – Grow the footprint of your business by meeting consumer demands in today's new world.
- Workforce Development – Promote practices of a high-performance and healthy work environment.
PreConference Sessions provide an opportunity for advanced learning at the event. This year's half-day workshop-style sessions allow for in-depth exploration of important industry topics including:
Located in the heart of the exhibit hall as part of NAMA Central, the Main Stage features impactful deep-dive "Learning Lab" presentations as well as insightful 30-minute insight-driven supplier presentations focused on actionable takeaways that you can immediately apply to your business.
Hear from NAMA President and CEO, Carla Balakgie, as she reflects on 2020 and celebrates the industry’s reunion in New Orleans. 2020 and 2021 NAMA industry award winners will be recognized – and enjoy an exclusive performance from Charles Esten who'll entertain the crowd with an industry-focused songwriting session!