Check out the latest news from NAMA.
Register for OneShow Before Rates Go Up Early Bird Pricing Through February 3
CHICAGO – January 26, 2017 – The February 3 early bird registration deadline is quickly approaching for NAMA’s OneShow in Las Vegas, April 18-21. Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of registration savings for the convenience service industry’s premier event.
NAMA’s OneShow is the one place where you can conveniently touch the entire industry:
- Be inspired by keynote presenter, Former First Lady Laura Bush
- Build a powerful network of industry allies to grow your business
- Exchange creative solutions with 4,500 industry leaders and innovators
- Discover exciting new technologies, products and services from nearly 300 exhibitors
- Explore emerging trends and uncover new business opportunities
Register here before prices go up: namaoneshow.org.
Visit namaoneshow.org for the event schedule, exhibitor information, travel arrangements and more.
Founded in 1936, NAMA is the association representing the $26 billion US convenience services industry. With more than 1,000-member companies — including many of the world’s most recognized brands — NAMA provides advocacy, education and research for its membership. Visit NAMA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.