In today’s business economy, who doesn’t want to GROW? No one!
That’s why NAMA initiated its Industry Growth Strategy (IGS), a national program designed to change the perception of vending and refreshment services among consumers and get them excited about the many new alternatives for buying snacks and cold beverages.
We developed a multi-faceted national program to carry out these strategies, including:
- “Vend.Love.Win” – a Facebook contest and giveaway program;
- The Gratitude Tour – a multi-city, mobile marketing road trip that showcased vending and refreshment services to consumers around the country and created media buzz;
- National Media Relations Program – a comprehensive outreach program to national and local-market media, plus an online media hub (www.vendialogue.com);
- The Vending Vanguard – a credibility-building program with affiliated associations such as the Snack Food Association and the National Confectioners Association; and
- Vendometer – a mobile nutrition app, which is currently in final development and will be available on Apple mobile devices very soon.
The IGS has been tremendously successful, with the following results to date:
- Touched hundreds of millions of consumers through major media outlets, resulting in better visibility and influence
- Engaged 60,000+ consumers in hands-on vending experiences
- Started to change the dialogue about vending in multiple arenas
- Directly engaged GenY consumers in the new vending experience
- Achieved stellar ROI in advertising and PR exposure – equivalent to a $35 million ad campaign
The NAMA Operator Marketing Tool Kit is designed to help you put some of these IGS ideas to work in your own business and at locations you serve.
This Tool Kit will arm you with practical, hands-on ideas and stimulate your thinking so that you and your staff can enhance your existing marketing efforts using proven ideas we have executed successfully at the national level. We’ve also created “templated” materials that you can download and customize to reflect your firm’s name, logo, colors and other graphics.
NAMA Members: Please Login using your member ID
- On the left side of the screen under Member Menu click on Vending.
- A drop down menu will appear, click on Marketing Operator Tool Kit.
- You can then view and/or download the Tool Kit and all the sample documents that you can customize for your business.
- If you have any questions, call Roni Moore at 312-346-0370 x 239.