Advocacy in action: NAMA is the universally recognized and influential advocate of the convenience services industry.
November 16-17, 2021
Make your voice heard! Join your peers and colleagues to share your story on Capitol Hill. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit with members of Congress and staff to address issues of importance to the convenience services industry.
- Make a difference on issues impacting the convenience services industry and business community
- Help shape policies that affect your business in issue-focused meetings with key members of Congress and congressional staffers
- Develop relationships with influential congressional lawmakers and staff
- Establish or strengthen relationships between NAMA members and Congress
- Gain a unique perspective on how federal policies are developed in Washington, D.C.
- Network with industry peers from across the country at the welcome reception, orientation dinner and special events
- Participate in a dedicated advocacy training to prepare you for your hill meetings
Hotel & Travel Information
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St NW
Washington, DC 20008
NAMA Room Rate
$199 + tax / single or double occupancy
A limited number of rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until November 1, 2021.
Washington, D.C. COVID-19 Guidelines
Washington, D.C. is fully reopened without capacity restrictions. All individuals over the age of two must wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status. There are no exceptions to indoor mask requirements. They are required at restaurants, except while actively eating or drinking.
Registration Sponsored By: