Elevate your business and advance your career: NAMA is the premier knowledge source for industry members.
Executive Development Program (EDP)
October 21-25, 2018 • Michigan State University
$3,475 members • $4,475 non-members
Know Before You Go
The Executive Development Program (EDP) is designed for aspiring leaders in all aspects of the business. The intensive 5-day course will help you think like a CEO and move your career to the next level. You’ll come away with a better understanding of the industry as well as tools for improving your leadership skills and advancing your career.
- Enhance the skills enabling you to become a more dynamic leader.
- Participate as an active team member as you examine the case study of a full line vending operation. Working with other department teams you will explore and develop a new strategic plan to help turn this company around creating a stronger and profitable organization.
- Receive a comprehensive education in a dynamic, real-world setting created for busy professionals.
- Learn new business modules and better ways of strategically positioning your business for growth.
- Network and brainstorm with other industry leaders through classroom discussion and interactive case studies.
- Develop a customized Personal Action Plan documenting new ideas and strategies for immediate application back home.
This unique program provides a comprehensive look at current successful business practices in these industries, including the environment in which a vending, coffee service or foodservice management company operates, and the key functional areas of management.
The NAMA Executive Development Program is taught by a group of MSU's most distinguished faculty, along with speakers with excellent knowledge of and backgrounds in the vending and refreshment service industries.
For more information, download the program brochure.
Scholarships are available through the NAMA Foundation! Click here for more information and to apply.
Contact us for further information or questions about this program.